This Royal Blue and Green plaid Freedom No-Pull dog harness is electric (boogie woogie woogie) and your dog will be sure to catch attention on your walks.
This bright version of our Freedom No-Pull dog harness features a subtle ombre design and a bold plaid in blues and greens. You can select a matching leash in the drop-down menu to complete your set!
Want the matching Electric Glow Green Plaid Freedom Harness to match your new collar? Or do you want to see the other colors available in our plaid dog collars, harnesses, and leashes made using recycled material, click on the link!
Recycle in Style!
New EarthStyle collection combines colorful upbeat designs with earth-friendly webbing made using recycled plastic bottles. Tons of great patterns to choose from, all available in your choice of Freedom Harness, any style collar, or any style leash. You’ll love these designs that are more earth-friendly and the retro-hip designs of the EarthStyle line.
This green plaid Freedom No-Pull dog harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling behavior and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you. It also features a structural connection ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional, but recommended, as it allows you to attach to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, you are able to control pulling and redirect your dog’s attention back to you for training and treats.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a Swiss velvet-lined chest strap to help prevent rubbing and chafing behind the front legs. In this case, the strap is lime green to match the plaid. The stainless steel hardware used on the harness will never rust or corrode, and the webbing can literally be used to tow cars. It will not break or fray, no matter how hard your dog pulls.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness is designed to fit any dog from 14 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs.
Freedom Harness Sizing
It comes in two widths:
5/8” for smaller dogs under 40 lbs – Dachshunds, Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, Jack Russel Terriers, Beagles, Miniature Schnauzers, etc.
1” for larger dogs over 40 lbs – Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Greyhounds, German Shepherds, Basset Hounds, Pit Bulls, Great Danes, etc.
To measure your dog for the harness, use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the largest part of your dog’s chest. Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
Multiple Leash Attachment Options!
The training leash is designed to be used in conjunction with the Freedom No-Pull Harness. It provides additional control points, which evenly distributes pressure. It has a permanently attached “floating” handle, allowing the leash to be used in multiple configurations:
- Connect to the front and the back of the harness simultaneously.
- Connect to just the front or the back of the harness.
- Connect to the harness and a collar at the same time.
When connected to two points the training leash is 3′ long including the floating handle, and 4′ long when attached to a single point. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training.
The Euro leash is just like the training leash but is 6′ long when connected to both attachments, and 8′ long when connected to a single point. The handle is removable and can be used separately. The Euro leash can be used in the following configurations:
- 8″ Traffic handle all by itself.
- Fold leash in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog’s collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 4′ lead.
- To create a 2 foot leash, continue from step two, slide the floating O-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog’s collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
Proudly made in the USA!