Recycle in Style! New EarthStyle collection combines colorful upbeat designs with earth-friendly webbing made using recycled plastic bottles. A ton of great patterns to choose from, all available in your choice of Freedom Harness, any style collar, or any style leash. You’ll love these designs that are more earth-friendly and the retro-hip designs of the EarthStyle line.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling behavior and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you. It also features a structural connection ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional, but recommended, as it allows you to attach to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, you can control pulling and redirect your dog’s attention back to you for training and treats.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a Swiss velvet-lined chest strap to help prevent rubbing and chafing behind the front legs. The stainless steel hardware used on the harness will never rust or corrode, and the webbing can literally be used to tow cars. It will not break or fray, no matter how hard your dog pulls.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness is designed to fit any dog from 14 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs.
It comes in two widths:
5/8” for smaller dogs under 40 lbs – Dachshunds, Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, Jack Russel Terriers, Beagles, Miniature Schnauzers, etc.
1” for larger dogs over 40 lbs – Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Greyhounds, German Shepherds, Basset Hounds, Pit Bulls, Great Danes, etc.
To measure your dog for the harness, use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the largest part of your dog’s chest. Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
Multiple Leash Attachment Options!
The training leash is designed to be used in conjunction with the Freedom No-Pull Harness. It provides additional control points, which evenly distribute pressure. It has a permanently attached “floating” handle, allowing the leash to be used in multiple configurations:
- Connect to the front and the back of the harness simultaneously.
- Connect to just the front or the back of the harness.
- Connect to the harness and a collar at the same time.
When connected to two points the training leash is 3′ long including the floating handle, and 4′ long when attached to a single point. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training.
The Euro leash is just like the training leash but is 6′ long when connected to both attachments, and 8′ long when connected to a single point. The handle is removable and can be used separately. The Euro leash can be used in the following configurations:
- 8″ Traffic handle all by itself.
- Fold leash in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog’s collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 4′ lead.
- To create a 2 foot leash, continue from step two, slide the floating O-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog’s collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
*The main difference between the Training leash and Euro leash is the length. The training leash is 3′ long when connected to both points and Euro leash is 6′ long. The Euro leash also has a removable handle that can be used in high traffic situations when you need to keep your dog close to you. We do recommend the training leash for strong pullers because the shorter the lead, the more control you are going to have.
Proudly made in the USA!
Comfort, Style, & Safety
Since 2003, 2 Hounds Design has been making quality products that dogs love wearing and people love using! We use Lean Manufacturing principles to drive continuous improvement in the areas of quality, comfort, and on time delivery.
- LSLarissa S.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGood
The harness and leash work well. I have a huskey mix and she loves to pull. This hasn't yet slowed her pulling down yet but it does make it a lot easier to control where she is as opposed to a normal harness. I think we just need to train some more. The design is cute but the pink part was darker and velvet which is not how it is pictured. The handel on the lesh is not fixed in place which is good and bad. When both ends are connected to the harness it is hard to hold the handel since it slips off my wrist so I just hold the leash itself. Overall good so far for the 2 weeks I've had and used it
- KBKaty B.3 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsFreedom No-Pull Harness Bundle
Good quality products. I like that the treat bag seems to be lined with a waterproof material in case something spills. Would like to see a video of how to adjust it to your dog on the page. We are still learning to walk on a leash, but this makes it a lot easier on me when trying to control a very excited 2-year-old Lab.
- KAKelly A.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I am not surprised to love my puppy's new harness, having owned four previous 2 hounds design harnesses . Love the new design and tried the double connection leash for the first time and it is magic in getting our little one to stop pulling.
- HHeidiVerified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat harness!
It took a bit for me to get the fit just right, but once I did, it worked like a dream! This isn't my first rodeo with a front-clip harness, but it's quite likely my last. Aside from its intended purpose, which it fulfills, this pattern is really beautiful! It shipped very timely, and communication about the shipment was excellent as well. Given everything, I would definitely both recommend this product and consider others from the company.
- HPHappy pet m.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this product. It is a lifesaver!
Love how this harness turns my crazy adolescent golden into a well behaved walker! Plus, when she ate her 1st one, the chew warranty was even better than I dreamed! Great product and customer service!