The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling behavior and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you. It also features a structural connection ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional, but recommended, as it allows you to attach to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, you can control pulling and redirect your dog’s attention back to you for training and treats.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a Swiss velvet-lined chest strap to help prevent rubbing and chafing behind the front legs. The stainless steel hardware used on the harness will never rust or corrode, and the webbing can literally be used to tow cars. It will not break or fray, no matter how hard your dog pulls.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness is designed to fit any dog from 14 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs.
It comes in two widths:
5/8” for smaller dogs under 40 lbs – Dachshunds, Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, Jack Russel Terriers, Beagles, Miniature Schnauzers, etc.
1” for larger dogs over 40 lbs – Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Greyhounds, German Shepherds, Basset Hounds, Pit Bulls, Great Danes, etc.
To measure your dog for the harness, use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the largest part of your dog’s chest. Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
Multiple Leash Attachment Options!
The training leash is designed to be used in conjunction with the Freedom No-Pull Harness. It provides additional control points, which evenly distribute pressure. It has a permanently attached “floating” handle, allowing the leash to be used in multiple configurations:
- Connect to the front and the back of the harness simultaneously.
- Connect to just the front or the back of the harness.
- Connect to the harness and a collar at the same time.
When connected to two points the training leash is 3′ long including the floating handle, and 4′ long when attached to a single point. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training.
The Euro leash is just like the training leash but is 6′ long when connected to both attachments, and 8′ long when connected to a single point. The handle is removable and can be used separately. The Euro leash can be used in the following configurations:
- 8″ Traffic handle all by itself.
- Fold leash in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog’s collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 4′ lead.
- To create a 2 foot leash, continue from step two, slide the floating O-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog’s collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
*The main difference between the Training leash and Euro leash is the length. The training leash is 3′ long when connected to both points and Euro leash is 6′ long. The Euro leash also has a removable handle that can be used in high traffic situations when you need to keep your dog close to you. We do recommend the training leash for strong pullers because the shorter the lead, the more control you are going to have.
Proudly made in the USA!
Comfort, Style, & Safety
Since 2003, 2 Hounds Design has been making quality products that dogs love wearing and people love using! We use Lean Manufacturing principles to drive continuous improvement in the areas of quality, comfort, and on time delivery.
- NDNick D.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSHAMROCKS NEW HARNESS
Well he just luvs his new harness and the green is just perfect ....
- MCMarsha C.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIt Works!
We absolutely love our new harness. It's actually the second one we've bought. It worked so well on our 10 month old puppy that we bought another for our 5 year old dog. Good quality harness and I think it's comfortable for them too.
- MMartyVerified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Product
The quality and workmanship of this harness is fantastic. The webbing and hardware are heavy duty and should last a very long time. What first got my attention is that it's made in the USA. I give credit to the people of 2Hounds Design for making their products here and hope they continue to do so. Thank you.
- DGDonna G.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Harness!
We had an older purple harness for my black labrador and she outgrew it. We now have a new lime green one for her and it is perfect! You can tell that she is so comfortable with the velvet straps. Thank you 2 Hounds! So glad you have so many products and colors...
- MMVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNot a miracle, but a Great Leap Forward!
Has made a huge difference for our very fearful and leash reactive 65 pound rescue - she still can pull, but sheâ€™s quicker to choose not to, and walks are much calmer with tons more positive reinforcement for both of us! The combo of the martingale attachment on the back and the sliding leash does seem to work better than head halter, regular collars, and plain front+back attaching harnesses I have tried. Would recommend. Thank you!