Recycle in Style! New EarthStyle collection combines colorful upbeat designs with earth-friendly webbing made using recycled plastic bottles. A ton of great patterns to choose from, all available in your choice of Freedom Harness, any style collar, or any style leash. You’ll love these designs that are more earth-friendly and the retro-hip designs of the EarthStyle line.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling behavior and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you. It also features a structural connection ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional, but recommended, as it allows you to attach to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, you can control pulling and redirect your dog’s attention back to you for training and treats.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a Swiss velvet-lined chest strap to help prevent rubbing and chafing behind the front legs. The stainless steel hardware used on the harness will never rust or corrode, and the webbing can literally be used to tow cars. It will not break or fray, no matter how hard your dog pulls.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness is designed to fit any dog from 14 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs.
It comes in two widths:
5/8” for smaller dogs under 40 lbs – Dachshunds, Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, Jack Russel Terriers, Beagles, Miniature Schnauzers, etc.
1” for larger dogs over 40 lbs – Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Greyhounds, German Shepherds, Basset Hounds, Pit Bulls, Great Danes, etc.
To measure your dog for the harness, use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the largest part of your dog’s chest. Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
Multiple Leash Attachment Options!
The training leash is designed to be used in conjunction with the Freedom No-Pull Harness. It provides additional control points, which evenly distribute pressure. It has a permanently attached “floating” handle, allowing the leash to be used in multiple configurations:
- Connect to the front and the back of the harness simultaneously.
- Connect to just the front or the back of the harness.
- Connect to the harness and a collar at the same time.
When connected to two points the training leash is 3′ long including the floating handle, and 4′ long when attached to a single point. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training.
The Euro leash is just like the training leash but is 6′ long when connected to both attachments, and 8′ long when connected to a single point. The handle is removable and can be used separately. The Euro leash can be used in the following configurations:
- 8″ Traffic handle all by itself.
- Fold leash in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog’s collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 4′ lead.
- To create a 2 foot leash, continue from step two, slide the floating O-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog’s collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
*The main difference between the Training leash and Euro leash is the length. The training leash is 3′ long when connected to both points and Euro leash is 6′ long. The Euro leash also has a removable handle that can be used in high traffic situations when you need to keep your dog close to you. We do recommend the training leash for strong pullers because the shorter the lead, the more control you are going to have.
Proudly made in the USA!
Comfort, Style, & Safety
Since 2003, 2 Hounds Design has been making quality products that dogs love wearing and people love using! We use Lean Manufacturing principles to drive continuous improvement in the areas of quality, comfort, and on time delivery.
- DCDeborah C.Verified Buyer19 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPaper Flags Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness - EarthStyle
I purchased this harness because my daughter has been pleased with the harness she has been using for her dog. It was recommended by a trainer to her. The harness I ordered is right on the edge of sizes for my needs and can be used, with adjustment, for our smaller and larger dog. I originally ordered it for the smaller dog but mistakenly put it on the larger dog and it works for her too. I like that it is comfortable and that you can attach the leash at one of two points, or both. I like that the front attachment for the leash is metal and not just covered fabric. I have had several different harnesses and this one does not pull to the side as badly when just the front attachment is used.
- KKimVerified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat harness
Easy to put on. Very secure. Lightweight
- JAJill A.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy 5th 2Hounds harness
These are great harnesses! My woof is a rescue redbone coonhound who will probably always need for me to walk her using the front chest clip. Initially I wanted a back clip, too, so I could attach a lead to restrain her in my car, but I also use it for dual short leads when we are in crowds, so I also love the leashes! The only thing that would make these harnesses better are if the front clip area also had the same tightening function as the back clip. Iâ€™d also really like a velvet collar to match the blue belly strap, and Iâ€™m wondering if the turquoise velvet collar you have is a match.
- DTDaniel T.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsChanged my Walking Relationship with my Dog
This is the only harness I would ever recommend to a dog owner. I previously used his leash and it ended up causing neck problems. After going through dozens of harnesses, this is the only one that my dog enjoys putting on, taking off, and feels comfortable walking around in.
- JAJulie and P.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starscute and on the job
I have a small size of your brand, but Pepper is 2 years older and a bit bigger. We are already using this attractive harness. I find it easy to put on. Pepper is always happy to see it come out and is so patient when it goes on.