The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling behavior and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you. It also features a structural connection ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional, but recommended, as it allows you to attach to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, you can control pulling and redirect your dog’s attention back to you for training and treats.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a Swiss velvet-lined chest strap to help prevent rubbing and chafing behind the front legs. The stainless steel hardware used on the harness will never rust or corrode, and the webbing can literally be used to tow cars. It will not break or fray, no matter how hard your dog pulls.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness is designed to fit any dog from 14 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs.
It comes in two widths:
5/8” for smaller dogs under 40 lbs – Dachshunds, Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, Jack Russel Terriers, Beagles, Miniature Schnauzers, etc.
1” for larger dogs over 40 lbs – Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Greyhounds, German Shepherds, Basset Hounds, Pit Bulls, Great Danes, etc.
To measure your dog for the harness, use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the largest part of your dog’s chest. Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
Multiple Leash Attachment Options!
The training leash is designed to be used in conjunction with the Freedom No-Pull Harness. It provides additional control points, which evenly distribute pressure. It has a permanently attached “floating” handle, allowing the leash to be used in multiple configurations:
- Connect to the front and the back of the harness simultaneously.
- Connect to just the front or the back of the harness.
- Connect to the harness and a collar at the same time.
When connected to two points the training leash is 3′ long including the floating handle, and 4′ long when attached to a single point. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training.
The Euro leash is just like the training leash but is 6′ long when connected to both attachments, and 8′ long when connected to a single point. The handle is removable and can be used separately. The Euro leash can be used in the following configurations:
- 8″ Traffic handle all by itself.
- Fold leash in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog’s collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 4′ lead.
- To create a 2 foot leash, continue from step two, slide the floating O-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog’s collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
*The main difference between the Training leash and Euro leash is the length. The training leash is 3′ long when connected to both points and Euro leash is 6′ long. The Euro leash also has a removable handle that can be used in high traffic situations when you need to keep your dog close to you. We do recommend the training leash for strong pullers because the shorter the lead, the more control you are going to have.
Proudly made in the USA!
Comfort, Style, & Safety
Since 2003, 2 Hounds Design has been making quality products that dogs love wearing and people love using! We use Lean Manufacturing principles to drive continuous improvement in the areas of quality, comfort, and on time delivery.
- CRCarol R.Verified Buyer12 hours agoRated 4 out of 5 starsVery good quality.
I love the product and wish I could say it worked for me and my dog, but it didn't. It didn't help with my dog pulling one bit. Really no difference from all the other "no-pull" harnesses I have tried. The quality and fit of the harness and leash is very nice. I just wish it worked better for me.
- DTDAN T.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsQuality harness
Great harness, quality made product and easy to put on my dog . Nice velvet under strap on the belly side. Very pleased with this purchase.
- JKJessica K.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThis really helped a lot
This really helped a lot. My dog was pulling on her old leash but she doesn't pull as much on this harness and leash. She still pulls a bit but I'm sure it varies from dog to dog. I definitely would order this again if I needed to. It really helps a lot with the pulling. Definitely worth the money.
- SSaraVerified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat as always! Beautiful color!
All of our dogs have these harnesses. I bought the purple one for my 1 year old since we are pretty sure sheâ€™s full grown now. It looks so great on her and I love the purple color. Having the two attachments is so great for training and general control of our very strong pups!
- SSherriVerified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Best harness Iâ€™ve bought by far, itâ€™s great quality I will definitely be ordering more and referring my family and friends