The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling behavior and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you. It also features a structural connection ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional, but recommended, as it allows you to attach to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, you can control pulling and redirect your dog’s attention back to you for training and treats.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a Swiss velvet-lined chest strap to help prevent rubbing and chafing behind the front legs. The stainless steel hardware used on the harness will never rust or corrode, and the webbing can literally be used to tow cars. It will not break or fray, no matter how hard your dog pulls.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness is designed to fit any dog from 14 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs.
It comes in two widths:
5/8” for smaller dogs under 40 lbs – Dachshunds, Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, Jack Russel Terriers, Beagles, Miniature Schnauzers, etc.
1” for larger dogs over 40 lbs – Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Greyhounds, German Shepherds, Basset Hounds, Pit Bulls, Great Danes, etc.
To measure your dog for the harness, use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the largest part of your dog’s chest. Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
Multiple Leash Attachment Options!
The training leash is designed to be used in conjunction with the Freedom No-Pull Harness. It provides additional control points, which evenly distribute pressure. It has a permanently attached “floating” handle, allowing the leash to be used in multiple configurations:
- Connect to the front and the back of the harness simultaneously.
- Connect to just the front or the back of the harness.
- Connect to the harness and a collar at the same time.
When connected to two points the training leash is 3′ long including the floating handle, and 4′ long when attached to a single point. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training.
The Euro leash is just like the training leash but is 6′ long when connected to both attachments, and 8′ long when connected to a single point. The handle is removable and can be used separately. The Euro leash can be used in the following configurations:
- 8″ Traffic handle all by itself.
- Fold leash in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog’s collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 4′ lead.
- To create a 2 foot leash, continue from step two, slide the floating O-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog’s collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
*The main difference between the Training leash and Euro leash is the length. The training leash is 3′ long when connected to both points and Euro leash is 6′ long. The Euro leash also has a removable handle that can be used in high traffic situations when you need to keep your dog close to you. We do recommend the training leash for strong pullers because the shorter the lead, the more control you are going to have.
Proudly made in the USA!
Comfort, Style, & Safety
Since 2003, 2 Hounds Design has been making quality products that dogs love wearing and people love using! We use Lean Manufacturing principles to drive continuous improvement in the areas of quality, comfort, and on time delivery.
- SGSteven G.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGood harness..
It’s the same model as Rascal’s old harness, but we had to go up from Medium to Large as he has filled out. I don’t think I would change to any other harness. It also has 2 attach points for the leash, over and under, which I like.
- SCSara C.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove 2 Hounds!
This is my second harness/leash purchase. The harness works really well for my reactive pittie, and I love the Euro length leash. Iâ€™ll definitely be back for more colors!
- TTom5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I am now able to walk Finn without him pulling. I wasn't sure this harness was going to work, he is a very stubborn 90 pound, Sheepadoodle. He was also backing out of his other harness which is very dangerous. Using it with the Double connection Euro leash, hooked at the front and top and could not be happier with the results!
- JPJeffrey P.6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest leash I have ever owned. Total trust in the leash
Best 2 point leash I have ever owned. Wish I had known earlier. Very recommended
- MMarcelaVerified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I have a 15lb chihuahua/rat terrier mix. Once I figured out how to tighten the harness without the clips hitting his inner thighs it worked great! The harness stays intact and itâ€™s a much better walk. Works better then the last harness I had.