The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling behavior and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you. It also features a structural connection ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional, but recommended, as it allows you to attach to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, you can control pulling and redirect your dog’s attention back to you for training and treats.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a Swiss velvet-lined chest strap to help prevent rubbing and chafing behind the front legs. The stainless steel hardware used on the harness will never rust or corrode, and the webbing can literally be used to tow cars. It will not break or fray, no matter how hard your dog pulls.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness is designed to fit any dog from 14 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs.
It comes in two widths:
5/8” for smaller dogs under 40 lbs – Dachshunds, Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, Jack Russel Terriers, Beagles, Miniature Schnauzers, etc.
1” for larger dogs over 40 lbs – Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Greyhounds, German Shepherds, Basset Hounds, Pit Bulls, Great Danes, etc.
To measure your dog for the harness, use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the largest part of your dog’s chest. Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
Multiple Leash Attachment Options!
The training leash is designed to be used in conjunction with the Freedom No-Pull Harness. It provides additional control points, which evenly distribute pressure. It has a permanently attached “floating” handle, allowing the leash to be used in multiple configurations:
- Connect to the front and the back of the harness simultaneously.
- Connect to just the front or the back of the harness.
- Connect to the harness and a collar at the same time.
When connected to two points the training leash is 3′ long including the floating handle, and 4′ long when attached to a single point. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training.
The Euro leash is just like the training leash but is 6′ long when connected to both attachments, and 8′ long when connected to a single point. The handle is removable and can be used separately. The Euro leash can be used in the following configurations:
- 8″ Traffic handle all by itself.
- Fold leash in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog’s collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 4′ lead.
- To create a 2 foot leash, continue from step two, slide the floating O-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog’s collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
*The main difference between the Training leash and Euro leash is the length. The training leash is 3′ long when connected to both points and Euro leash is 6′ long. The Euro leash also has a removable handle that can be used in high traffic situations when you need to keep your dog close to you. We do recommend the training leash for strong pullers because the shorter the lead, the more control you are going to have.
Proudly made in the USA!
Comfort, Style, & Safety
Since 2003, 2 Hounds Design has been making quality products that dogs love wearing and people love using! We use Lean Manufacturing principles to drive continuous improvement in the areas of quality, comfort, and on time delivery.
- JMJacalyn M.Verified Buyer19 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFreedom Harness
It is well made, sturdy, and stong. My Golden doodle loves to chase squirrels on a walk, or just play and scamper. I have tried multiple harnesses and this one is the best!!
- BBethyVerified Buyer5 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsHarness
The harness size is true to the guide and the velvet strap is an absolute bonus. My dog loves walks and can get really excited quite easily so finding a harness to train with while also making sure itâ€™s comfortable can be quite the challenge. This harness is a fantastic find and the leash add on is amazing. I will say if you struggle with finding a harness that makes sure thereâ€™s a big enough gap behind the legs this is not the harness for you. The belly strap is close to the front legs. All in all this is a wonderful product that I would buy again.
- CCeliVerified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
My dog is enjoying her new harness. It sits more comfortably and stays in place unlike other harnesses, we have tried!
- MMatthewVerified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
This harness is fantastic in every regard. I have a feral dog that I am leash training. We've tried every leash and collar, slip lead and harness I could find. She would just turn into a statue in most cases. With certain options she would occasionally walk but would freeze and stop walking. This harness makes her look forward to walks now. She comes running and puts her head right in and walks right by my side. The one time she lunged a toad, it spun her around if and I regained control. This is the best harness on Earth. Thank you.
- JWJ W.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNice harness
Nice wide strapping is comfortable on my dog. Very well made.