The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling behavior and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you. It also features a structural connection ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional, but recommended, as it allows you to attach to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, you can control pulling and redirect your dog’s attention back to you for training and treats.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a Swiss velvet-lined chest strap to help prevent rubbing and chafing behind the front legs. The stainless steel hardware used on the harness will never rust or corrode, and the webbing can literally be used to tow cars. It will not break or fray, no matter how hard your dog pulls.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness is designed to fit any dog from 14 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs.
It comes in two widths:
5/8” for smaller dogs under 40 lbs – Dachshunds, Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, Jack Russel Terriers, Beagles, Miniature Schnauzers, etc.
1” for larger dogs over 40 lbs – Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Greyhounds, German Shepherds, Basset Hounds, Pit Bulls, Great Danes, etc.
To measure your dog for the harness, use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the largest part of your dog’s chest. Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
Multiple Leash Attachment Options!
The training leash is designed to be used in conjunction with the Freedom No-Pull Harness. It provides additional control points, which evenly distribute pressure. It has a permanently attached “floating” handle, allowing the leash to be used in multiple configurations:
- Connect to the front and the back of the harness simultaneously.
- Connect to just the front or the back of the harness.
- Connect to the harness and a collar at the same time.
When connected to two points the training leash is 3′ long including the floating handle, and 4′ long when attached to a single point. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training.
The Euro leash is just like the training leash but is 6′ long when connected to both attachments, and 8′ long when connected to a single point. The handle is removable and can be used separately. The Euro leash can be used in the following configurations:
- 8″ Traffic handle all by itself.
- Fold leash in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog’s collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 4′ lead.
- To create a 2 foot leash, continue from step two, slide the floating O-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog’s collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
*The main difference between the Training leash and Euro leash is the length. The training leash is 3′ long when connected to both points and Euro leash is 6′ long. The Euro leash also has a removable handle that can be used in high traffic situations when you need to keep your dog close to you. We do recommend the training leash for strong pullers because the shorter the lead, the more control you are going to have.
Proudly made in the USA!
Comfort, Style, & Safety
Since 2003, 2 Hounds Design has been making quality products that dogs love wearing and people love using! We use Lean Manufacturing principles to drive continuous improvement in the areas of quality, comfort, and on time delivery.
- KRKelly R.Verified Buyer17 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
This makes a total difference in walking w/my dog. No more pulling! Thanks!
- AMAmy M.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat product
After seeing ads for the freedom harness and double connection leash and seeing good reviews, I bought 2 harnesses and leashes. The first time we walked our dogs with these it was like night and day from before we had them. Our dogs definitely pulled a lot less and our walk was more enjoyable. The trickiest part is getting the harness to fit correctly. Once it's fitted, it's easy to use. I would recommend this product.
- HPHolly P.8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOutstanding!
Absolutely incredible service and product is one of the best quality products I've ever had. Definitely will help control the Boerboel puppy!
- EFEmily F.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLife saver
I have a 6 month old puppy who was pulling really bad. Weâ€™ve done beginner training & just still have a lot of work to go. I took him for a walk on Wednesday and my hand was sore the rest of the day from the pulling. Thursday we received the harness & went for a walk & the change was incredible. It makes SUCH a difference. Heâ€™s looking to me for guidance and communication between us is so much better.
- NNicoleVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat control for my hyper-friendly dog
The two-point connection works great on controlling my dog who goes spinning-top-crazy when he sees another dog! The matching leash does not get tangled and gives me a better hold of him. He also seems very comfortable in the harness, unlike the larger vest-style harness he couldn't wait to get out of.