The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling behavior and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you. It also features a structural connection ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional, but recommended, as it allows you to attach to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, you can control pulling and redirect your dog’s attention back to you for training and treats.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a Swiss velvet-lined chest strap to help prevent rubbing and chafing behind the front legs. The stainless steel hardware used on the harness will never rust or corrode, and the webbing can literally be used to tow cars. It will not break or fray, no matter how hard your dog pulls.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness is designed to fit any dog from 14 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs.
It comes in two widths:
5/8” for smaller dogs under 40 lbs – Dachshunds, Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, Jack Russel Terriers, Beagles, Miniature Schnauzers, etc.
1” for larger dogs over 40 lbs – Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Greyhounds, German Shepherds, Basset Hounds, Pit Bulls, Great Danes, etc.
To measure your dog for the harness, use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the largest part of your dog’s chest. Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
Multiple Leash Attachment Options!
The training leash is designed to be used in conjunction with the Freedom No-Pull Harness. It provides additional control points, which evenly distribute pressure. It has a permanently attached “floating” handle, allowing the leash to be used in multiple configurations:
- Connect to the front and the back of the harness simultaneously.
- Connect to just the front or the back of the harness.
- Connect to the harness and a collar at the same time.
When connected to two points the training leash is 3′ long including the floating handle, and 4′ long when attached to a single point. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training.
The Euro leash is just like the training leash but is 6′ long when connected to both attachments, and 8′ long when connected to a single point. The handle is removable and can be used separately. The Euro leash can be used in the following configurations:
- 8″ Traffic handle all by itself.
- Fold leash in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog’s collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 4′ lead.
- To create a 2 foot leash, continue from step two, slide the floating O-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog’s collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
*The main difference between the Training leash and Euro leash is the length. The training leash is 3′ long when connected to both points and Euro leash is 6′ long. The Euro leash also has a removable handle that can be used in high traffic situations when you need to keep your dog close to you. We do recommend the training leash for strong pullers because the shorter the lead, the more control you are going to have.
Proudly made in the USA!
Comfort, Style, & Safety
Since 2003, 2 Hounds Design has been making quality products that dogs love wearing and people love using! We use Lean Manufacturing principles to drive continuous improvement in the areas of quality, comfort, and on time delivery.
- JBJim B.Verified Buyer15 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReliable harness
Our previous 2 Hounds Design harness survived 7 relatively untrained foster dogs - pullers, harness chewers, etc. We took at least four of them through loose lease walk training using the harness. Because we foster I had to constantly adjust the set up as new dogs came into our care. When the original one finally bit the dust, I immediately ordered a new 2 Hounds Design, this time in a more dim light visible yellow. Very pleased with the new product received.
- KSKaren S.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Harness Ever!
We got this harness and training leash combo about two years ago for our very strong 55 lb Bull Terrier. She was two years old when we got the harness so she wouldnâ€™t have been full grown, but the size medium has fit her for the past two years. We did have to adjust the strap as sheâ€™s become full grown but it still fits her perfectly. She has always been pretty good on a leash, but once we got this harness, she is amazing to walk with. She rarely pulls and heals right next to me. My neighbor hired a dog trainer to teach their dog how to walk on a leash and they stopped and commented on how well Kenzie walks and wanted to know how I trained her! I did work with her when she was a pup but my biggest secret is this harness. We just got our second BT (heâ€™s 10 weeks old) and I ordered an XS for him today so I can start training him! Heâ€™s likely going to be about 80 lbs and way stronger than my girl so Iâ€™m ready to train him now. He will have several of these harnesses as he grows. I canâ€™t say enough good things about this product and highly recommend.
- MMarkVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAlmost no pulling
I walk 2 dogs at once. I put an older dog on a belt leash, and I put this harness and leash on a younger dog that pulls like crazy. Virtually no pulling with this harness/leash system. No training, just walking our normal way. Easy and quick to put on - he doesn't run away like when he sees other harnesses. Very satisfied!! I was right on the border of med/large, went with large per the instructions and have a good fit with room to adjust.
- KCKristina C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic harness
Great harness and great quality. My dog is reactive and in training and this helps to control him and turn him when we are training on our walks! Will be purchasing in other colors for different seasons!
- VOVirginia O.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSecond Purchase
This is the second harness we have purchased. Very easy to put on and comfortable for our beagle to wear.